Protected in style
Oodzy is a new Belgian brand that specializes in unique, designer sunglasses crafted in Europe. Looking for sustainable quality eyewear but reluctant to pay for a known name brand product? Read on!
Oodzy offers different types of sunglasses for men and women. They also offer unisex models.
It’s not easy to find a pair of glasses that suits your face if you cannot try it on in front of a mirror. That’s why Oodzy & Allsaintseve listed a few tips:
- You have an oval face? Every frame will fit you really 🙂 (75%) of the people
(Mr.Wrong Unisex Model – €79 euro)
- Round face? Rectangular and square frames are going to be the most flattering
(Hurricane Unisex Model €79 euro)
- Square face?Try rounded or cat-eye styles
(Savanna Women’s Model €124 euro)
- Heart-shaped face if…: Aviators and other rimless styles…
(Suze Unisex Model €112 euro)
- You have an long face Oversized styles are likely going to be the most flattering on you
(Billy Women’s Model €126 euro)
Allsaintseve went for the Billy kinda cat-eye style glasses and is very happy with her classy choice. When you wear the sunglasses, you feel it exists of an impeccable build quality. By following the instructions on the website of Oodzy, the fitting was immediately perfect.
So, you now know what type of sunglasses matches your face, time to check them out!
Always remember: Don’t give in on quality and style. The sunnies do not have to cost a fortune to be the best ones you ever had. There are myriad of manufacturers and suppliers such as this one, that offer the type of sunglasses that fit you, your personality and your sense of style within your budget. Instead of following the pack, why don’t you branch out and become a trendsetter?